Have you ever been to Venice? How do you feel? Venice is known as a romantic city and is often used in some movie box office. You can visit our website at www.placesyoullsee.com/things-to-do-in-venice-what-to-see-and-eat-and-where-to-stay/ to get information about your holiday in Venice.
Here are some facts about Venice:
– Some of the most interesting places often visited by tourists include Lido di Venezia, St. Mark’s Basilica, the Grand Canal, and the Piazza San Marco.
– Because of beauty, many foreigners who are competing to buy a house in Venice that property prices there also rose. This forced many people to move to other areas in the Veneto region.
– The attraction of Venice is not only located on the canals but also architecture and works of art. Overall the Venice area has been included in the list of World Heritage Sites.
– The name of Venice is taken from the name of the ancient Veneti people who inhabited the region of northeast Italy, in an area that is now the Veneto region.
– During the period of the Renaissance and the Baroque, Venice became the centre of a famous art and became the centre of the development branch of art called Venetian School or the flow of Venice.